Board of Directors
The Seattle Bank's Board of Directors is comprised of financial service, business, and community leaders from across our
district. The board currently includes 14 director positions: eight member directors and six independent directors. Two
of the independent directors are designated as public interest directors.
- Member directors must be officers or directors of Seattle Bank member institutions.
- Independent directors are required to have knowledge or experience in one or more
of the following areas: auditing and accounting, derivatives, financial management,
organizational management, project development, risk management practices, or the
- Public interest directors are required to have at least four years experience representing
consumer or community interests on banking services, credit needs, housing, or financial
Directors generally serve four-year terms, which are staggered to better ensure
continuity in our corporate governance. Some directors may serve shorter terms in
order to ensure that approximately one-fourth of the terms expire each year. Seattle
Bank executives may not serve as chair or members of the Board of Directors.
- William V. Humphreys – Chairman
- President, CEO, & Director, Citizens Bancorp
- Michael J. Blodnick
- Board Member, Glacier Bancorp, Inc.
- David P. Bobbitt
- Chairman & CEO, Community 1st Bank
- David J. Ferries
- President, CEO, & Director, First Federal Savings Bank
- Russell J. Lau
- President & CEO, Finance Enterprises, Ltd.
- James G. Livingston
- Senior Vice President, Investments Division,
Zions First National Bank
- J. Benson Porter
President & CEO
, Boeing Employees' Credit Union
- Robert M. Teachworth
- President & CEO, Denali Alaskan Federal Credit Union
- Marianne M. Emerson *
- Senior IT Professional
- Cynthia A. Parker *
- President & CEO
* Public Interest Director
- Thomas P. Potiowsky
- Professor & Chair, Economics Department & Director